For Communities

We know that many people want to help refugee claimants and other newcomers to Canada. MAP doesn’t support refugee claimants directly, so therefore we suggest you contact MAP member agencies in your community. You can find local agencies, listed by municipality below.

While not exhaustive, the list below will give you a good starting point to find an agency that you can support in your community.